*** Please note: Originally published articles with this notice on Scott Larson Fitness Blog allows you to republish this article on your site with the following conditions AND with my written permission as long as the following conditions are met. Please contact me if interested.
- Make Scott Larson the author of the article.
- Make “Article provided by Scott Larson Fitness” a hyperlink to the original article on this Blog.
- Use a noindex meta tag on the article on your site to avoid search engine problems.
- Send the link when it is published on your site.
- Re-publish only one article per month maximum.
Put the article provided by link at the bottom of the article (link must NOT be rel=”nofollow”) in other words it must be fully index-able by search engines.
Optional but probably makes sense since your readers want to know your articles are written by professionals. Providing a bio may help improve the articles credibility.
Author bio: Scott Larson is a Degreed Exercise Physiologist and has studied clinical/holistic nutrition. He is certified in Weight Control, Stress Management, Addiction Counseling, and Low Back Health. He is a certified Fitness Specialist and has worked in both clinical and fitness exercise programming.