We’ll the coldest air of the winter of 2016 is here. With temperatures dropping well below zero and wind chills that would make a Yeti cry, you need to be careful. We want you to stay healthy and safe so we are providing some tips to help you with this intense winter weather period.
As far as exercise is concerned, stay indoors for the next few days.
Below are a series of tips from the CDC on staying safe during this winter weather period.
- Take Steps to Make Your Home Safe
- Don’t Forget to Prepare Your Car
- Equip in Advance for Emergencies
- Take Precautions to be Outdoors
- Plan Ahead when You Travel