Hey, thanks for stopping by and welcome to Scott Larson Fitness.
I provide personal training and lifestyle coaching and also write about experiences, research, and plus a rant here and there. Some posts are short — some are long, maybe too long — 😉
Personal Training Overview
Benefits of Private 1 to 1 Personal Training
- Personal training keeps you motivated (stay motivated and on track with your goals)
- Private, convenient & safe (personal and private attention at your place, no embarrassment or awkward feeling as in a large gym, personal attention improves safety)
- You’ll learn to love your body (our bodies are beautiful and are of many types, focus on fitness and fun, complete wellness, not just your body and then you’ll love it)
- Personal trainer keeps you up-to-date on science (keeping you up-to-date on the science of exercise and new findings)
- Controls weight & improves muscle tone (burn calories, prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss, reduce body fat increase lean body tissue)
- Combats health conditions and diseases (help you prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including heart disease, stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, depression, and certain types of cancer, reduce pain, back problems, osteoporosis, arthritis and falls)
- Improve muscular fitness (can improve your muscle strength and boost your endurance)
- Improves aerobic fitness (deliver oxygen and nutrients to your tissues and help your cardiovascular system work more efficiently)
- Improves mood (stimulates various brain chemicals that may leave you feeling happier and more relaxed)
- Boosts energy (improved physical fitness, do more with less strain)
- Promotes better sleep (can help you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep)
- Puts the spark back into your sex life (feeling better, looking better, enhanced arousal for women, lower levels of erectile dysfunction for men)
- Improved sports performance
- Improved work or school performance
- Improved knowledge of exercise, fitness, and diet
- Exercise can be fun
Elements of training may include (based on goals):
- Comprehensive fitness assessment
- Aerobic training (Cardio) & Performance (jump ropes, calisthenics, circuit training workouts, etc.)
- Resistance / Strength training
- Power development
- Agility training
- Core exercises
- Functional fitness (improve balance and coordination)
- Flexibility and stretching
- Program planning for “off day” training programs
- Fine-tuning and varying your workouts
More than just exercise!
Other services you can get.
- Comprehensive nutrition assessment
- Improved diet, balanced eating & enhancing eating self-regulation
- Stress management & relaxation
- Home fitness center design consultations
Get connected with SLF
You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook.
You can also get FREE monthly emails.
If you are looking for specific information you can check out the following pages: